Saturday, October 19, 2013

"Soft Whisper" guitar solo (excerpt) - Backstage Pass - The Guitar Channel (EN)



Hi,

Today I'm sharing with you an excerpt of the transcription of my guitar solo on "Soft Whisper", 6th track of my instrumental album "Seven Seeds of Life".

-->  Click here  <---

I'm doing this for two reasons:
  1. I'll propose in the next future a thorough theorical analysis of the chords structure (12 bars) and the guitar solo to talk about modal jazz-fusion improvisation
  2. The complete transcription in tab (48 bars) and the mp3 backing track are available for those who subscribe to the Backstage Pass in The Guitar Channel.
The Guitar Channel is a vivid French startup that proposes quality interactive content on guitar (podcast, video, soundseeing, blog). I had the pleasure to meet with CEO Pierre Journel for an interview in April 2012 when "Seven Seeds of Life" was released.
The Backstage Pass enables you to get numerous cool benefits on The Guitar Channel. Among them, you can listen to my interview (in French) in podcast format ^^

Jean-François
www.soubelet.com



No comments:

Post a Comment